– In order to share resources with area caregivers, Rep. David Millard (R-Berwick) is offering an Elder Caregiver Support Forum on Tuesday, April 24, from 10 a.m. to noon at the Northern Columbia Community Center, 42 Community Drive, Benton.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from brief, informative sessions and then have the chance to get their own questions answered.
The following organizations are slated to participate in the forum:
• Columbia Montour Hospice and Geisinger Home Care.
• Law office of Lutz and Petty.
• LIFE (Living Independently for Elders) Geisinger.
• Columbia-Montour Aging Office.
• Elder Care Coordinator (Life Care Program) from the Law Office of Kreisher and Gregorowicz.
• Columbia County Veterans Affairs Office.
“Caring for a loved one is a challenge many will face,” said Millard. “I encourage area residents to attend this informational forum to learn about the many resources available in our community to help senior caregivers.”
Registration is required for this event. To register, call Millard’s office at 570-759-8734.
Representative David Millard
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Morgan Dux