– In order to share resources with area caregivers, Rep. David Millard (R-Berwick) is offering an Senior Caregiver Support Forum on Monday, Oct. 22, at the Central Susquehanna Community Foundation, 725 W. Front St., Berwick
. The event starts at 5:30 p.m.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from brief, informative sessions and then have the chance to get their own questions answered.
The following organizations are slated to participate in the forum:
- Geisinger Home Health and Hospice.
- Law office of Lutz and Petty.
- Columbia-Montour Aging Office.
- Columbia County Veterans Affairs Office.
“Caring for a loved one is a challenge many will face,” said Millard. “I encourage area residents to attend this informational forum to learn about the many resources available in our community to help senior caregivers.”
Registration is required for this event. To register, call Millard’s office at 570-759-8734.
Representative David Millard
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Diane Moore