– In order to share resources with area caregivers, Rep. David Millard (R-Berwick) is offering a Senior Caregiver Support Forum on Thursday, May 11, at 6 p.m. in the large meeting room located at the Columbia County Facility, 702 Sawmill Road in Bloomsburg
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from brief, informative sessions and then have the chance to get their own questions answered.
The following persons/organizations are slated to participate in the forum:
• Columbia Montour Hospice and Geisinger Home Care.
• Law office of Kreisher and Gregorowicz.
• LIFE (Living Independently for Elders) Geisinger.
• Columbia-Montour Aging Office.
• Columbia County Veterans Affairs Office.
“I encourage area caregivers to register for this event because there are a great deal of resources in our community to help with the challenges brought on by caring for senior citizens,” said Millard.
Registration is required for this event. To register, call Millard’s office at 570-759-8734.
Representative David Millard
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Morgan Dux